At Smartway CTS, we pride ourselves in providing our customers with the widest choice of branded pharmaceuticals, Reference Listed Drugs (generics), biosimilars, unlicensed products, discontinued products and drugs in short supply. We procure our products ethically and legitimately from manufacturers and from trusted and verified sources, globally, who are regularly audited for compliance by their respective territorial Healthcare Regulatory bodies.
We are affiliated with and are able to source directly for products used in Clinical Trials from GSK, Novartis, Roche, Celgene, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Janssen, Bayer, Biogen to name just a few. Our objective is to achieve an uninterrupted supply chain with guaranteed lead times. In addition, supply from a singular and validated source abridges the recall monitoring and batch traceability process needed to protect the integrity of the clinical trial and patient safety as required by MHRA. Further the validation of cold chain and ambient supply chain allows us to adhere to the Good Distribution Guidelines.
Our dedicated Smartway CTS team will:
- Endeavour to evaluate all your requirements
- Offer you a customised solution
- Offer complete transparency to achieve your desired cost objective
- Save your time and money by efficient sourcing
- Simplify billing and administration
- Reduce disruptions to your trial by efficient inventory management
- Assist with and streamline your planning, procurement, management and distribution obligations
- Provide all of the associated documentation such as Certificate of Analysis (COA), Certificate of Conformance (COC) and TSE/BSE statements where applicable